Balayage blonde is one of the trendy colors for any season of the year. This is a pure color to look lie Victoria’s Secret Angel with a sun kissed look. You and your girlfriends need not worry about any differences, you both will be looking same with this innovative hot method to get amazing Balayage blonde. It has a freehand look with customization flexibility with painting performance. One cannot simply deny wearing it when one has found out true beauty of it.
Balayage blonde is not any ordinary one but has something unique to provide you a slaying look. It has truly border artwork & regrettably, cannot be done by an ordinary hair saloon as it is a hair dresser’s job. This blonde is getting quite more popularity within short time and there are reasons behind that. This article is all about Balayage blonde and information that one might be seeking about it.
What is Balayage Blonde?
Balayage Blonde is a technique of creating a colored hair that looks somehow natural and non noticeable when grown out. This method of hair color is custom blended which can be unique for every individual. That means no two Balayage blonde are identical in any sense.
It us a French coloring technique that started in the 70s. This free hand technique requires colors to be applied by hand rather than using traditional foiling or cap highlighting ideas. This hair color can be applied in any pixie crop hair length but for amazing result, hair length below shoulder is preferred.
To get this attractive hair, blonde hue should be mixed with a light brown hue or another blonde hue. You can make certain changes in the final color with the use of different quantity of colors. Every time you shall receive a unique color of Balayage blonde.
This exclusive hair dyeing method results in a sun kissed and natural look which is hair color goal of every woman out there. It is a sweeping style hair coloring which results into something that one is ‘born’ with. It also implies utilizing hair color across the locks without completely saturating any part until hair tips.
People often confuse with the pronunciation of the word – Balayage which is pronounced as Bah – Lay – Ahge.
The preferred spelling: BALAYAGE and is pronounced: BAH-LEE-AHGE (an alternate: BAH-LAY-AHGE).
It is generally worn in the top of the hair instead of the entire hair or simply just around the face instead onf beneath the first layer. It blends so well with brown that one is sure to get the vibrant look. Either it is bob or curl or straight or short or long, you will love blonde balayage. It is preferred because it is not damaging the hair at all if there is no use of ammonia. With traditional foil, it is least damaging. One can touch up the color once in four month for ever lasting color.
What products are required to get perfect Balayage Blonde hair at your home?
There are certain things that one require to get perfect balayage blonde at home. Below are the list of the products that one might require.
- Balayage coloring kit
- Paddling brush
- Giant hair clips
- Vaseline Lube
- A hair towel – preferably an old one
Balayage involves hand painting the surface of the hair very lightly. The procedure depends on how many numbers of highlights one seek for. It might requrie 45 minutes of time to highlight few highlights. For a layered balayage, it can take up to three hours of time.
What is the correct procedure to perfect Balayage Blonde?
One can get the perfect blonde balayage at home with their own procedure. But it might not have very amazing outcome every time sticking to their own procedure. So, it is preferred to stick to one common procedure that will bring the best amazing outcome every time. Here is the list of steps for shiny perfect blonde:
- Start with clean hair. You do not have to clean it on the very day, but it is better if the hair is clean.
- Add enough Vaseline in your hair along the hairline.
- Apply gloves to keep your hands free of color.
- You should wear something very old. Like an old tee.
- Cover your shoulders and back with an old towel to avoid the mess.
- Check at the instructions provided in the box and stick to it. You need to blend it the way it is instructed.
- Make sections of your hair. Part them well. Apply clip or bobby pins to make sure the sections do not mix.
- Let the locks left loose and flow along the shoulders.
- Now, apply the hair color that you have prepared after blending with correct instructions with the brush provided along with the color. The color should be onto bristles of paddle brush.
- Start from mid length to the edges of the hair with the brush.
- Flip the brush and make sure the color from opposite side of the brush also sticks to the hair.
- Run this through all the hair sections and stick to paddle brush instead of any other brush.
- Apply lesser color on the top and more on the ends to accomplish a complete natural look.
- Remove hair clips from top of the hair and then add more color on the top hair in the same pattern.
- You can apply second layer of color on the portion of hair that you want to have more color.
- The coloring should be even on the rest of the hair.
- Wash your hair and condition it well after the time is over.
- Blow dry your hair or air dry if you want to keep it away from heating devices.
This is how you get even hair color on every attempt. If you do not put the color evenly or equally on every layer, your original hair color might create a mess on certain portion of the hair. So, stick to this procedure only.
Is Ombre & Balayage the same thing & how does it differ from highlight?
People often misunderstand Ombre with Balayage. These two are both the shades of blonde but are not same. Ombre is more stylish in comparison to Balayage. Balayage requires more technique than Ombre. But, both of them require less maintenance routine. For Ombre, hair color placement is gradual while it is sweeping for Balayage.
Well, mixing both of these kinds can give birth to a new hair color that is a blonde as well. This awesome color mixture is called Flamboyage which is a new hot trend that also requires least maintenance. For this hair color, transparent adhesive strip is used to color the sections of hair. There is also different technique to get softer one.
Balayage takes bit more time to stick as compared to foil because the dresser has to go through bits and pieces to customize the hair color. This hair technique is quite expensive. It is expensive because it is quite creative as the stylists say.
It is different than a highlight. This coloring idea is more visual technique while highlights follow sectioning pattern. Balayage allows personalizing or customizing the hair color placement while highlights don’t. Highlights require foil while Balayage do not.
What is the average cost of getting a Balayage Blonde?
The cost of Balayage blonde is dependent of the brand. Some balayage blonde are more time consuming than the other making it cheaper. In comparison to other hair colors, it is quite expensive. There are certain factors that can make the price of the balayage vary among each other.
The first factor undoubtedly is the brand. Sometimes same ingredients with top brand can be expensive because of the fame and popularity while another with less popularity can be cheaper. Another is the setting time. If the setting time is more, you might find it cheaper as compared to the one with less setting time.
The quantity, how long it lasts, and type of color also determine the average price. However, in genera, you might get the average quality balayage for $200 which is $50 less than usual highlights.
What are the basic things you need to know about Balayage Blonde?
There are certain things one already know about balayage if one is using it shortly. But there are certain things that one does not know about it. This section consists of the facts or general information about balayage blonde which is important and might even fascinate you. Go through them and fascinate yourself.
- If you are using a balayage technique, that means you are painting bleach or lightener on your hair. Skipping a foil while getting this color can result in oxidization of bleach which results in a not-so-bright color. The experts mostly skip foils while using this technique of coloring balayage.
- Balayage blonde requires bleaching of hair as a compulsion. This is one basic stuff for every highlighting. If you want to have darker color, let the color stay for longer setting time and vice versa.
- Highlights require six weekly appointments at the roots. The best thing about balayage is it does not require it. But what you can do with your after-colored balayage hair is make saloon visits in every four months for fresh touch up. This will make your balayage last for very long time.
- Balayage color works well with any hair color and does not require any specific hair color or type. Adding low lights or highlights to darker hair is as well possible. Gray streaks or gray hair are also quite stylish.
- You need not have to let your hair into setting time for very long time as a regular traditional hair color but can instead put it for a very little time as suggested in the package.
- While balayage is typical hair color painted into lighter base and darker roots, reverse balayage means painting your darker strands more than focusing on the lighter strands.
- Once you have had your balayage blonde, it is recommended to avoid washing of hair for 48 hours minimum. This is because the color pigments shall require plenty of time to penetrate deep into the hair fibers and better accentuate the new color and stay there for very long time. This case is also true for lowlights, highlights, and ombre.
How popular is this hair color?
As compared to all the hair color technique that require bleaching just like ombre, flamboyagge, highlights, lowlights, etc., this technique is the most popular one. The reason behind its popularity are some of the following things:
Self Customize/ Personalize:
It provides attractive and fine result. You can personalize your style or you can let your stylist personalize the style for you. Customizing makes you unique with no two balayage having identical appearance. This makes women fall in love with this style as compared to others.
No Use of Foil:
Unlike other hair colors like highlights or lowlights, it does not require aluminium foil to get the hair done which is mess free and easy. It avoids any kind of hazard. One does not have to be a professional to get this hair setting done. Moreover, this makes it less complex.
While other hair color requires weekly saloon visits or frequent touch ups, this balayage blonde is perfect for four months straight. And after that one has to make a touch up visit to the hair saloon. This lets women have this hair color instead of other hair color. Women who are super busy wear this hair color preferably for the same reason.
Accepted By All:
Till now, there has been no specific complains by majority of women having this color taste. This has made this hair color well accepted by all in any corner of the world. There are least complains and maximum praises.
There are several singers, artists, professionals, beauty bloggers, models, and celebrities who have been wearing this hair color making it very popular among common women. Because of them, their fans are following the same hair color.
How to make it last longer?
It lasts as long as four months with little touch up after that through your hair dresser. To make it last for four months or a little longer, you need to be very attentive with the procedure. Apply the hair color as instructed by the package box. Do not make it dilute or add some random thing to make it a mess instead of magic.
Let is set for the time as suggested in the box and not lesser than it. Do not forget to add enough Vaseline before applying the color which shall help the color to stick on hair easily. After you have applied, rinse well. Do not wash your hair for another 48 hours once you have dried the hair. The color shall require at least 48 hours to get deep into the hair pigment. Washing it before 48 hours will loose the color of the hair in some portion.
You should not add any kind of hair color once you have it until it fades away or you want a change. You can apply treatment cream, conditioner along with clarifying shampoo later on for moisturizing and preventing damage and hair loss or damage. Conditioner also makes the hair smooth and does not make it very dry.
Image Gallery | Balayage Blonde
This section consists of the images of ladies with Balayage blonde. After all, texts are not enough always. Pictures can do that magic which texts cannot. Therefore, this section is something you might be looking for in entire article. Check out all of the pictures and pick something that your looks very good with! There are ideas for every hair type, so have patience ladies and do pick something for you!
In conclusion, this article sums up every bits of beautiful balayage blonde. Out of enormous types of hair color with bleach essential, this one is unique and most loved. Having no requirement of adding any foils, able to receive easily customized hair color, getting unique color at every attempt, no need to make frequent touch ups, and so many other advantages make it a popular hair color loved by even celebs, beauty bloggers, and stars.
This article not just quench your thirst on the frequently asked questions over Internet but also shower you with unique pictures of balayage blonde types of styling. You shall get something to wear out of these hair ideas that match your hair length, type, texture, and personality too. Now, it is time for you to style your hair with balayage blonde and feel the beautiful difference.
Did you make it here? If yes, congratulations! You are on the bottom of the page. Did you like the content? Was it helpful? If yes, now it is time for you to pass it on to another person who you think should know about this hair color type too.
Have a happy time with Balayage Blonde!